Shofer's Home Delivery Information
- Our delivery teams are dedicated employees of Shofer’s Furniture and not a third party service.
- We offer a courtesy “check-measure” service prior to your purchase with corresponding deposit to assure that the items that you are considering will fit in your home.
Preparing for your delivery
- Our warehouse will contact you when your product is ready for delivery and provide a 4 hour delivery window.
- We deliver Tuesday through Saturday; our office staff will arrange a date that works with you.
- We can provide a 1 hour call from our delivery teams to assure that you will be home in the event that you have a busy schedule that day.
- Please make sure that someone 18 years of age or older is present at the time of delivery to pay any outstanding balance and sign for the delivery.
- Our trucks are large and require sufficient room to get as close to your door as possible.
- Our delivery teams are not allowed to move existing furniture, nor are they able to disconnect or setup any electrical equipment.
- Most apartment buildings, condo complexes, retirement facilities, and office suites prohibit deliveries during certain hours. If your building or complex has such restrictions, please let us know when scheduling a delivery.
- Safety is very important to us; therefore our team members can not remove their shoes or walk on plastic that has been placed on steps due to OSHA safety guidelines and corporate safety policies.
- During inclement weather, Shofer’s Furniture will determine whether it is safe for our drivers to make deliveries.
- If we decide during inclement weather that the roads are safe, it is important that you have your driveway and walkway clear so that we may make a safe and successful delivery.
- During the delivery of a mattress set, Shofer’s Furniture can pick up your old mattress for a nominal fee of $50 per set. This arrangement must be made at time of purchase.
- Our delivery teams will not pick up soiled or unsanitary mattresses.